Free shipping to continental US address via FedEx ground. Please
add $15 for shipping to Hawaii , Alaska, Canada and $35 for shipping to other countries via air mail. If you want to insure your parcel, please add $2.00 for every $100 of value. We are not responsible
for damage or loss without insurance.
ID style waterline wooden models. These 1:600 models are finely handmade in our
distinctive style and handfinished in the best old traditions of such firms as Bassett Lowke, Van Ryper, Framburg. We
build them in very limited numbers:
- AWATEA, Union Steam Ship Company of New Zealand,1936
- SARPEDON, Blue Funnel Line, 1923, scale 1:600
- MAURETANIA, Cunard Line,1939
- FRANCONIA, Cunard Line, 1923
- CARINTHIA, Cunard Line, 1925
- CARTAGO, United Fruit Line, 1908
- CARMANIA, Cunard Line, 1905
- ULUA, United Fruit Line,1917
- VERAGUA, United Fruit Line,1932
- SILVER CLOUD, Silversea Cruises, 1994
- T2 tanker, WWII
- COLOMBIA, Colombian Line, 1932
- EXCALIBUR, American Export Line, 1931
- CZAR, Russian American Line, 1912
- JEREMIAH O' BRIEN WW2 Liberty ship, scale 1:500
- CITY OF PANAMA, Pacific Mail Line,1924,scale 1:600 art model
- EMPRESS OF RUSSIA, Canadian Pacific Line,1913, scale 1:900 art model
- Look for more ocean liner models in Antique ship models section
FUTURE MODELS - email firstname.lastname@example.org to be placed on the waiting list, or with your wish list.
- CARPATHIA, Cunard Line 1903, scale 1:600
- INDEPENDENCE, CONSTITUTION, American Export Lines1951, scale 1:600
- ANDREA DORIA, Italian Line,1953, scale 1:600
- MANHATTAN, United States Lines, 1932, scale 1:600
© 2017 Scherbak Ship Models. All Rights Reserved.
No picture, design or text from this website can be copied and used without
written approval of Scherbak Ship Models.