|WARNING: Choking hazard. Small parts
Not for children under 3 years.
Our models are not toys. Made for display only.
How to Buy
- Most items can be purchased by using secure PayPal checkout system directly
from website pages.
- During PayPal checkout you may take advantage of Bill
Me Later which gives you up to 6 months to pay on orders of $99 or more.
- If checkout system is not offered
for the item you want, please email to email@example.com your request and shipping location before sending payment (we sell rare models which are not always in stock).
- We will respond FAST with model/models availability,
total cost and payment details.
- You may also call 303 779 9901 with
questions but we need your email request anyway to process the order.
How to Pay
- Payment must be made in US funds.
- Credit card payment should be made via PayPal www.paypal.com
to email address firstname.lastname@example.org
. It is easy and secure - you do not need to have PayPal account to make payment. You can email
us with request of PayPal invoice. We ship to the address provided with PayPal payment, - this is PayPal requirement
and our policy.
- We also take money orders, personal checks (subject to clear first), international money orders and bank
drafts in $US.
Please send your payment to:
5960 S. Moline Way
Englewood, CO 80111
and sale policies
- All sales are final. Please ask questions and request photos before purchase to learn
more about what you buy.
- Prices and discounts are subject to
change without notice.
- We do not know prices for future models until they
are in stock and all expenses are cleared. You may check models we currently have in stock as approximate price
Foreign customers are responsible for their country's taxes. We don't include them in prices or shipping quotes.
- We ship within 3 business days after payment received/cleared
- Shipping cost includes in prices shown in our
- We ship to the address provided with PayPal
payment, - this is PayPal requirment and our policy.
- To USA continental addresses we ship via FedEx
ground (for larger Display Series models), USP Priority or Standard Post for smaller models.
- Internationally: Display Series models are shipped
via USPS Priority with tracking number (emailed upon request). Smaller Collector’s and Souvenir models are shipped via
1st class with partial tracking on USA territory only (emailed upon request).
We can ship Collector's and Souvenir models via
USPS Priority with full tracking number at special email request and for additional cost.
provide professional packing using special materials and boxes. You can trust our expertise. But once model
is sent we have no control over it, so buying insurance (optional) is strongly recommended.
The choosing of the insurance option during your purchase
is optional, but strongly recommended
We are not responsible for damage or loss
Insurance rate is 2% of the total.
In case model arrived broken and must be returned back, insurance will not cover return shipping cost.
models are Limited Editions. due to their very low production output.. We usually make 5-20 models of each ship. Re-issues
are possible, but most likley new release will reflect the ship in her new state after refits and refurbishings. It
means that only very small number of models are made reflecting the actual ship’s look within certain
period of time.
We produce models in very small quantities and without guarantee
of their re-issue in future. In order to a reserve model you want, we strongly recommend to pre-order it by joining
our waiting list via email request. You can still join wait list during production cycle if models are still available.
We will notify you via email when model is ready. If not purchased within 10 days after email notification, the pre-ordered model will be returned to general stock.
lists are important and sensitive tool for making business decisions on priority and quantity of our product and we kindly
ask you to make your pre-orders thoughtfully.
Please email email@example.com to be placed on waiting list for model of your choice.
Dear customers, we strongly recommend to buy our models while they are in stock because they are made in very small quantities
and re-issue of any sold out models is not guaranteed. We offer the following layaway plans specially designed to reserve models that you want on time:
1. Any purchases totaling $200.00 to $600.00 - 2 payment plan: 1/2 down, 1/2 in 30 days.
2. Any purchases totaling $600.01 to $1800 - 3 payment plan: 1/3 down, 1/3 in 30
days, 1/3 in 60 days.
3. Any purchases totaling $1800 and up - 4 payment plan: 1/4 down, 1/4 in 30 days,
1/4 in 60 days, 1/4 in 90 days.
4. The first payment is a restocking fee and is non-refundable. Any layaway cancellations
or changes will be charged the restocking fee and any remaining credits will be given as a website credit. Website
credits are good for 90 days. There are no refunds, sorry.
5. Late payments (more than 5 days) will be charged a $5.00 processing fee. If a payment
becomes 30 days late, the restocking fee will be charged immediately and any remaining credit will become a store credit for
6. No discounts or sale pricing are offered for layaways. The price of the model on the
date the layaway is started is what the customer pays, whether the model goes on special or has a price increase later.
7. To place order on layaway, please email firstname.lastname@example.org for confirmation of your details.
8. Items will be shipped out no later than 3 business
days from the date final funds are cleared to our bank.
9. You may also take advantage of Bill Me Later which gives you up to 6 months to
pay on orders of $99 or more.
Due to the fragile nature of our product all sales are final. But we aim for
customer satisfaction. If you are not happy with your purchase, we want to hear about it. Let us know if something is wrong
and we will do what we can to make it right.
Scherbak Ship Models © 2016 All Rights Reserved.
- No picture, design or text from this
website can be copied and used without written approval of Scherbak Ship Models.
- Our models can’t be copied, reproduced or
modified in any way without written permission from Scherbak Ship Models.
Please contact us at email@example.com
We will be happy to provide any additional information .
THANK YOU FOR COLLECTING OUR MODELS !
Scherbak Ship Models * 5960 S. Moline Way* Englewood * CO * 80111 * USA