Christmas delivery last shipping day to USA address December 12.
purchased after December 11 will be shipped after December 30.
Largest in the
World line of detailed cruise ship models in scale 1:900 made to high quality standard. 70+ models of modern
cruise ships in stock! Best gift idea for cruise wedding, honeymoon cruise, anniversary cruise, world cruise,
any other event at sea, cruise vacation, birthday or Christmas.
Models are expertly designed to exact ship's architecture and details. 10"-16"
long - not too big, not too small. Factory
made of heavy and strong cold cast resin, hand-assembled, hand-painted. Nicely finished. Even close up
oversized pictures show how crisp finish is: beautiful paint job including tinted windows, exact laser-cut stickers, delicate
decals. All together creates very realistic looking cruise ship miniature. Come
in display cases with wooden baseboards, nameplates and high grade acrylic covers.
Free shipping to continental US address via FedEx ground.
$15 for shipping to Hawaii, Alaska, Canada, and $39 for shipping to other countries via airmail. If you want to
insure your parcel, please add 2% of the total. We are not responsible for damage or loss without insurance.
See Oasis of the Seas page for specific shipping cost due to larger size and weight of this model.
AVAILABLE MODELS - click on ship's name for pictures and info.
- OCEANIA MARINA, Oceania Cruises 2011 in production
- OCEANIA RIVIERA, Oceania Cruises 2012 in production
- R-class AZAMARA JOURNEY, AZAMARA QUEST, Azamara cruises in
- R-class TAHITIAN PRINCESS, OCEAN PRINCESS, PACIFIC PRINCESS, Princess cruises in design stage
- R-class ADONIA, P&O cruises in design stage
- R-class OCEANIA INSIGNIA, OCEANIA NAUTICA, OCEANIA REGATTA, Oceania Cruises in design stage
- R-class COLUMBUS 2, Hapag-Lloyd Cruises
in design stage
- CELEBRITY SOLSTICE-class, Celebrity Reflection 2012
- ROYAL PRINCESS (2013), REGAL PRINCESS (2014), Princess Cruises
- QUANTUM OF THE SEAS and ANTHEM OF THE SEAS, Royal Caribbean Int.
- NORWEGIAN BREAKAWAY, NORWEGIAN GATEAWAY, Norwegian Cruise Line, 2013/2014
- ROTTERDAM -class, Holland America Line: Rotterdam 1997, Volendam
1999, Zaandam 2000, Amsterdam 2000
- NORWEGIAN SUN, Norwegian Cruise Line, 2000
- COSTA ATLANTICA class: Costa Atlantica 2000, Costa Mediterranea 2003
- COSTA FORTUNA class: Costa Fortuna 2003, Costa Magica 2004
- COSTA LUMINOSA class: Costa Luminosa 2009, Costa Deliziosa 2010
- SILVER SHADOW-class, Silverseas Cruises: Silver Shadow 2000, Silver Whisper, 2001
- SILVER SPIRIT, Silversea Cruises 2009
- MSC FANTASIA-class, MSC cruises: Fantasia 2008, Splendida 2009, Divina 2012, Preziosa 2013
- NORWEGIAN EPIC class, Norwegian Epic 2010
- CELEBRITY CENTURY after 2006 refit (with balconies)
- THE WORLD, apartment cruise ship, Residensea, 2002
- JUBILEE, Carnival Cruise Line 1986
- CELEBRATION, Carnival Cruise Line 1987
- CARNIVAL SPIRIT class: Carnival Spirit 2001, Carnival Pride 2002, Carnival Legend 2002, Carnival
- CARNIVAL FREEDOM 2007
- Caribbean Princess 2004, Crown Princess 2006, Emerald Princess 2007, Ruby Princess 2008
- CRYSTAL SYMPHONY, Crystal Cruises
- CRYSTAL SERENITY, Crystal Cruises
- SEABOURN ODYSSEY-class, Seabourn Cruises: Seabourn Odyssey 2009, Seabourn Sojourn 2010, Seabourn Quest
- SEABOURN PRIDE-class, Seabourn Cruises: Seabourn Pride1988, Seabourn Spirit 1989, Seabourn Legend 1996
- SUN PRINCESS -class, Sun Princess 1995, Sea Princess 1998
- MSC MAGNIFICA 2010 , MSC MERAVIGLIA 2011
- COSTA FAVOLOSA, COSTA FASCINOSA ( Costa Concordia-class) Costa Cruises 2011
- AZURA, P&O cruises, 2010
- Many more models of modern cruise ships are on our schedule.
We are extending our line of cruise ships with production of famous classic ocean liners in the same 1:900
scale - check them below:
- MAURETANIA, Cunard Line 1907.
- UNITED STATES, United States Lines, 1952
- NORWAY, Norwegian Cruise Line last refit version. Built as France in 1960.
- QUEEN MARY, Cunard Line 1936
- NORMANDIE, French Line 1935
- OLYMPIC, White Star Line, 1911, 100
years commemorative edition
- TITANIC, White Star Line, 1912, 100 years commemorative edition CARPATHIA,
Cunard Line, 1903 100 years of Titanic passengers rescue, commemorative
- QUEEN ELIZABETH, Cunard Line 1940
- AQUITANIA, Cunard Line, 1914
- MAURETANIA, Cunard Line, 1939
- BRITANNIC, White Star Line 1930
- MANHATTAN 1932, WASHINGTON 1933, United States Lines
- AMERICA, United States Lines 1940
- MICHELANGELO, RAFFAELLO, Italian Line 1965
- ROTTERDAM V, Holland America Line, 1959